San Diego Divers - Where are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaGuy

Contributor
Reaction score
After taking about eight months off from diving due to work etc.. I am ready to get back into diving. I have just ordered a new Bare Dry Suit (Trilam HD) which will arrive in a couple of weeks. I plan on taking a dry suit class (any ideas of a good shop to take this class?) and will hopefully be ready to dive in about 3 weeks.

History - PADI Rescue Certified ~ 120 dives (all cold water).
I have a Camera - C5050 with no strobe :-(

I dive BP Wing, Steel 95 (singles)
I own all of my equipment.

I live in San Diego. Many people that I used to dive with have moved or I have lost contact with them.

So, I'm ready to meet some new dive buddies. I am interested in shore or boat diving. My first few dives will need to be conservative as I will need to get used to my new dry suit.

Lets go dive!! PM or email me at craig_honeyfield at hotmail.com

Thanks

Craig

Hi Craig,

I'm from Vista (North San Diego) and I'd be happy to dive with you. Just PM me when you're ready to set something up! You might want to join us at Heisler Park in Laguna for our February 11 Wrinkles Dive. Those are all conservative dives and you'll meet a bunch of great folks to dive with. We also have a couple of San Diego Mo2vation Boat Dives already scheduled for later in the year!!

Thanks John,

I recall seeing a Scubaboard banner about 6-8 months ago at LJ Shores. If I have my drysuit dailed in by Feb 11th, I'll see you guys at Heisler Park in Laguna.

I've been reading about the Mo2vation boat dives. It appears there was one this past weekend. I assume everyone had a great time!

AquaGuy:
I've been reading about the Mo2vation boat dives. It appears there was one this past weekend. I assume everyone had a great time!

It was awesome! The Peace out of Ventura. Even driving from San Diego, it was SO worth it! :D

Back
Top Bottom