SanDisk Extreme® III SDHC 4GB Secure Digital + Bonus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Be very careful.
The market has been flooded with counterfeit Extreme III lately. I am NOT saying that these are, but I would be a little worried. There is are ways to tell the real ones from the fake, but I don't know the board that had the comparison posted.

The fake ones are of poor quality and don't seem to have much storage copacity.

Allison Finch:
Be very careful.
The market has been flooded with counterfeit Extreme III lately. I am NOT saying that these are, but I would be a little worried. There is are ways to tell the real ones from the fake, but I don't know the board that had the comparison posted.

The fake ones are of poor quality and don't seem to have much storage copacity.

Before thread crappin', why don't you ask the question and see what the response is? Are these real or fake? Yes, they are real. It was confirmed by Sandisk. The only other way to 100%, positively, confirm, that they are real is to break them open and verify the controller. Period. After I started selling these, I had to find all of this out on the fly after I was made aware of the "fake" market.

Oh, and not all "fakes" are poor quality. The same manufacturer to Sandisk has over runs that they sell out the back door. You just don't get a Sandisk warranty which is generous.

I know and dive with many divers from all over the U.S. (and International). It is not my character to $%*@! people. I've also been a member of this forum (not a recent walk-in trying to peddle crap) with a clean Trader rating. We should take note of these things before getting a "little worried". Please ask questions before thread crappin'.

i have received my card and it seems to authentic (if its not i dont care since it seems to work just as well)
great deal, good product, pleasure doing business thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom