Closed Santi Drysuit For Sale

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BluEclipse17

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
SANTI ELITE Custom Drysuit Purchased New Around 2015. It was primarily used for cave diving in Florida. I'm 5'7" and 130 lbs and it fit well with moderate thickness undergarments and did still have some room for extra layers if needed. Neoprene socks fit my 9.5 US shoe size and have a good bit of extra room for think socks. I do think it would fit a slightly larger foot with no issue. There is a picture of measurements taken for which the suit was tailored to fit.

Suit hasn't been used in 2 years but has always been stored inside in heated/cooled/dehumidified room when not in use. Seals appear to be in great condition and used a number of dives before going into storage for the past two years. It's in good working condition with no leaks but does have some wear and tear from use. The worst area is the leg pockets which does have a hole worn in it. It's still useable but should probably be patched or replaced at some point in the future. The zipper T- handle also broke off but still has a tab that I would use to open and close it. I never got to fixing it because it wasn't really an issue for me. Includes balanced P-Value. Please carefully review as no returns will be accepted for poor fitment.

Asking $600 SHIPPED within US or best offer. Paypal Friends and Family accepted. If you prefer to use PayPal goods and services I'm okay with that but you will pay the extra fee.

Please let me know if there are any questions. This has been a great suit and given me no trouble though the years. I just don't use a drysuit enough to justify having two anymore.

Attachments

• IMG_1038.JPG
    IMG_1038.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 136
  • tempImageAODqSN.png
    tempImageAODqSN.png
    820.9 KB · Views: 145
  • tempImagewuskVA.png
    tempImagewuskVA.png
    878.9 KB · Views: 132
  • tempImageUSGdwX.png
    tempImageUSGdwX.png
    770.1 KB · Views: 121
  • tempImageFYe6ep.png
    tempImageFYe6ep.png
    756.7 KB · Views: 120
More pics

Attachments

• tempImagewEwdGQ.png
    tempImagewEwdGQ.png
    683.9 KB · Views: 119
  • tempImageSmu30e.png
    tempImageSmu30e.png
    784.5 KB · Views: 105
  • tempImageK6ULSE.png
    tempImageK6ULSE.png
    787.6 KB · Views: 104
  • tempImageous4NE.png
    tempImageous4NE.png
    829.9 KB · Views: 107
  • tempImageKvpYLq.png
    tempImageKvpYLq.png
    794.6 KB · Views: 97
Last pic

Attachments

• tempImagePwEEDD.png
    tempImagePwEEDD.png
    793.1 KB · Views: 120
could you email me a picture of the measurements directly? the one here is a bit blurry. you can DM me. thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom