Santi E Space drysuit with only 16 dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BradnerBoy

Contributor
Reaction score
Santi E Space, made-to-measure drysuit for sale with only 16 dives on it - $1800 obo

Due my "medical retirement" from diving in January of this year, I am selling my beloved E Space drysuit that I purchased last August. I waited until now to sell it because I had hoped my son would be able to use it, but he has already outgrown it.

It literally has 16 dives on it; one dive in August when I received it, 13 dives on a trip in September, then 2 final dives in November before hanging it up for good in January. All dives were in BC (cold, salt water). The suit was well-rinsed with fresh water after every dive and hung to dry. Zipper was waxed regularly, but is still so new, it still needs to be "worked in". All seals are in perfect shape no nicks or abrasions of any kind.

I am 5'10 and 200lbs and wore a Pinnacle Merino undergarment (see below). This suit will fit someone 5'10 - 6'0" (at least) and up to 225lbs (because that's what I got up to!). I am happy to provide the measurement sheet sent to Santi with the exact measurements the suit is based on.

This was my "dream" suit and it's an incredible piece of workmanship. It's my hope that it will go to someone who will look after it and enjoy it for a long time.

Here are the options ordered with the suit:

• black with red arms.
  • Neoprene neck seal
  • front zipper
  • Kevlar knee pads
  • low-profile Apex inflator and exhaust valves
  • permanently glued dry rings with Si-Tech #60910 ring system (gloves included)
  • bell-shaped wrist seals
  • Flex-sole boots size 9-10.5 (I have size 10.5 feet and these fit very nicely)

Also available, Large Pinnacle Merino-Evolution undergarment - $175 obo

• 100g/m2 layer of Thinsulate inside the nylon.
  • The center is a 250g/m2 layer of technical fleece.
  • The Innermost layer is 300g/m2 layer of Merino™ lining.

I'm more than happy to provide any photos; close up of specific parts, or general shots. Just ask.

I believe the price is fair, but am open to reasonable offers. Located in BC, and can meet locally, or, will drop off at local courier if you pre-arrange waybill and payment direct with courier.

Back
Top Bottom