Sartek 10W

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

May I ask why?
(I have others I would consider selling)

I have had one before, but had to sell it. I like their lights. What are you considering selling if I can ask.

Sartek makes excellent equipment. Great choice to go back! I absolutely loved my 10W. I upgraded to the LED6600, but wouldn't getting ahold another 10W.

Good luck in your search

Sartek makes excellent equipment. Great choice to go back! I absolutely loved my 10W. I upgraded to the LED6600, but wouldn't getting ahold another 10W.

Good luck in your search

I'm thinking about upgrading my 10W hid to an LED6600 head.
How do you like your 6600 ?

background info:
For my current 10W hid canister, my choices are to get the
head serviced, or upgrade. Upgrade cost is $400 for Sartek
to do the work; a complete new LED canister is $700.

note: new head would be a LED6600MR- 660, shown here ( LED6600MICRO-L ) about half way down.

i have an 18w mostly sartek (with different ballast) i'll sell for $300. it needs a new battery but the bulb worked fine last time it struck. let me know...

I have my custom-made one for $600 including battery charger and custom spun Delrin can and aluminum head which will be anodized.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom