Sat Dec 15th BC Dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cliff, It is one mile past Refugio State Beach. When you see a break in the road( a turn to the left), do a u-turn, drive back and there will be a couple trees at the north end of a dirt parking area. This is it. I will see you there.

Robert, have a great time at Catalina. It should be nice out there! I will see you at the next one.

Rick

Sorry I won't be there either I'm going in the other direction & diving Laguna with a couple of good friends. I'll probably see at Deer Creek Thurs. if it's not too frigging cold.

John

I just wanted to post a quick message to say thanks for having me out with you guys this morning. I had a great time and it was cool to meet everyone that was there!

I hope to make it out again soon!

-Cliff

Thanks Kristina, Jeff, Tom, Jim, and Cliff, for coming out to dive. I had a great time, and although the kelp was almost all gone, the dive conditions and site were still nice.

Thank you all,
Rick

It was a great dive and good to see and meet everyone... Felt good to get back in the water!
Thanks everyone

I'm glad you guys had a good time & sorry I missed it but I had a good dive at Laguna with around 12 ft vis. & got Melvin wet.

John

Back
Top Bottom