Saturday July 9th - Lake Rawlings VA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Honey, I din't mean to imply anything about your freakish whiteness or anything. Oops. :D

I finally sewed that button on to your shorts though. See, I am good for something.

Mrs.Prages:
I finally sewed that button on to your shorts though. See, I am good for something.

Well, that only took 4 years. :D

Awwwwwwww Greg....you hasve such purdy blue eyes (the avatar silly).

Looks like I'll already be down there tomorow. We were suppose to do dive at Fantasy Lake but one of my Buddy's wife's checkout dives got moved this morning to VA. So if you see a guy who is 6'5" and SUPER SEXY in a wetsuit (and by super sexy i mean god awful ugly :) ) Say hi! I don't imagine that many people my size there. Anyway I'm packing now so I'll see who I see I guess.

We'll be the motley looking crew hangin' around drooling over pineapple and cookies. :D

Mrs.Prages:
...I finally sewed that button on to your shorts though. See, I am good for something.

Prages:
Well, that only took 4 years. :D

I hadn't seen this post and have to share this.. Now realize I'm trying not to glote MUCH... but when Paula and Greg arrived at my home on Friday eve, Denise and I were preparing a dinner for us all. Paula and Greg were in the kitchen with us and Paula offered to help, I responded by handing her a pair of shorts and a button that needed reattaching. Now I've read this post and realize why Greg went into shock... he waited 4 years, I on the other hand waited maybe 4 minutes!
Thanks Paula... Sorry Greg :)

harleyridernc2003:
I hadn't seen this post and have to share this.. Now realize I'm trying not to glote MUCH... but when Paula and Greg arrived at my home on Friday eve, Denise and I were preparing a dinner for us all. Paula and Greg were in the kitchen with us and Paula offered to help, I responded by handing her a pair of shorts and a button that needed reattaching. Now I've read this post and realize why Greg went into shock... he waited 4 years, I on the other hand waited maybe 4 minutes!
Thanks Paula... Sorry Greg :)

Jeff that is funny! So how did the day of diving go?

Hey Mel, the diving was great. Paula, Greg, Jeff, Ken, Mark Vlahos and myself all met up. Had a nice day. Looking forward to the upcoming get-together. See ya there!

Jason

Well, what was vis and water temp? How deep is it out there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom