Saturday May 29th CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ftwdiver14

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am way overdue for getting wet. If I don't get out soon I fear I may not have another chance anytime soon.
I am looking to get out Saturday the 29th at CSSP. Is there anoyone else who may have tentative plans on getting wet that day?

Hey Matt

I hadn't planned on going, but now that I see this posting I'm certainly interested. I haven't been to CSSP since last summer.

I should know for sure by the end of this weekend.

I haven't checked the CSSP site, any idea about water temps?

Mid 60's on top. mid 50's below 30'.

I be at Tenkiller on this particular weekend.
(yes. i know. bad grammar)

I'm gonna try to make it out. All 4 of my tanks are overdue on visuals and I need to empty 'em

I'd love to, but I'm leaving for Coz the next day and I really don't want to carry wet gear both ways :D

Mid 60's on top. mid 50's below 30'.

It's warmed up a bit on top, it's now mid 70's. I dove it Saturday 05/22 in a 3mm and hood and was fine down to ~20'. It was colder than a well digger's butt below that.....

I'd love to, but I'm leaving for Coz the next day and I really don't want to carry wet gear both ways :D

Well, that sounds like more fun than an afternoon at CSSP :D

Safe travels and enjoy the wonderful COZ diving.

Dove there Sunday, Water temps in mid 70's down to 20 feet then goes to 61-62 degrees at around 30 feet(inside plane). Sorry I'm guessing in the 50's below that. I didn't venture any deeper.

Back
Top Bottom