Saturday with American Dream

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Love the sailfins! Nice shots. When I am diving with out of town guests, and I tell them to be still and watch with camera ready, they think I am crazy... until they see the blennies. Gotta love the little guys!

Great Jawfish shot. I never can get them to come back up for a shot, let alone a close up like that!!! Great pics.

Love the sailfins! Nice shots. When I am diving with out of town guests, and I tell them to be still and watch with camera ready, they think I am crazy... until they see the blennies. Gotta love the little guys!

Thanks Jenny. I know what you mean. We went diving with American Dream a while back. The second dive was a drift, and the DM asked us if he could put this guy with us. The guy was from Central America, and had never dove here before. We warned him that we would be stopping a lot.

At one point in the dive I was laying on the bottom waiting for a sailfin to pop up. The guy came over to me and signalled to knopw what I was doing. I had him lay there next to me and wait. He was amazed when he saw the sailfin pop up and display.

Back on the boat he was so excited about all the stuff he saw. It is truely amazing what you will see if you just go slow and look.

Great Jawfish shot. I never can get them to come back up for a shot, let alone a close up like that!!! Great pics.

Thanks Rick. The ones I saw on Saturday were very skittish. The ones down on French Reef in Key Largo will let you get very close of you are patient.

Back on the boat he was so excited about all the stuff he saw. It is truely amazing what you will see if you just go slow and look.

Agreed on that. It surprises me how much even experienced divers miss. patience.

Stick one in a cup and send it here, please :blinking: Seriously, I am pretty good at finding the little stuff but that guy alludes me for some reason.

I'm sure that Johnny just loves you sharing such personal information with everyone.:shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom