Save a dive kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some pics of your boxes?

I am interested in ideas of what boxes you use to put all this in.

Some pics of your boxes?

I am interested in ideas of what boxes you use to put all this in.
I use one of these, which can be purchased at West Marine. Although I have a nice dry box I will probably be switching too, which is just a hair bigger.
28876_F.JPG

After the one time it broke, I now always carry a space BC Tank strap. That way I never again have to have my picture taken of me diving with a tank rachet strapped to my back with a truck cargo tiedown.

one thing i carry in my save-a-dive kit.........afrin nasal srpay. i'm not recommending it, I'm just saying. but it stays in my kit.

I keep a redundant set of ALL dive gear. Extra regulator with octopus, BC, weights, mask, snorkel, fins. All 8 tanks have dust covers with several spare o-rings that fit that tank's valve. Adjustable wrench plus extra mask straps and snorkel keepers. Also extra BC inflation hose and an extra second stage. That list has saved many dives over the years when my or my buddies equipment malfunctioned. It seems like a lot but when you accumulate it over years and get great deals at flea markets or yard sales, it is pretty cheap insurance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom