SB Booth...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SB will really be at Dema??? Is this topic board really so big?? I wanted to go, but don't think I'll be in the country by then. I have friends who have a charter company that added people. Maybe I'll be there still.

Julio

SB will really be at Dema??? Is this topic board really so big?? I wanted to go, but don't think I'll be in the country by then. I have friends who have a charter company that added people. Maybe I'll be there still.

Julio
Just look at the pictures of a previous DEMA: DEMA Show 2005.

ScubaBoard actually had FOUR booths this year and our reception by most was incredible. Almost gone are those incredulous looks as they try to comprehend just who and what we are and how significant we are to the diving community. This was our fourth DEMA, though it was only the third time we had a booth.

Yeah, this was the year of respect for us. Respect from the industry, respect from our media peers and even some respect from DEMA itself. It's about time and it was most appreciated.

I thought the booth was great. You all did a GRET job on it. I got to see Lorans and Howard. Wished I could have seen more people but my LDS had a booth also, and I had to spend alot of time there and walking around spending most of the days talking to and doing orders with manufacturers etc...
I absolutely hated missing the SB party but we had packed up and headed for NC before the party. Maybe next year. Is it possible to have the party before the last day next year? In any event it was a very busy week and I'm exhausted. AND I DIDN'T WIN A D9 DANGBLAST IT:)

Watch out, Pete... when you start getting respect, you know you're doing something wrong!

Back
Top Bottom