SB'ers in Cozumel -- March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you, Giggi! We celebrated our 1st anniversary on Cozumel at an AI -- we've been back many times since, but now we'll not stay anywhere further than a walk or short ride away from all the great food in town.

Amen to that! We love staying right on the square or within a block or two on the main drag. That's the place to be if you love to people watch. We've never done AI or a cruise, and don't plan on it until we're too old to read and walk.

Four of us, Mike, Ray, Z & T, will be at Safari Inn, and diving with Aqua Safari Feb 28 thru March 7.

I will be on the Island March 21 - 29th and will hopefully be bring back a newly certified DM. After a 3 month stay my nephew better have that temp. DM card!

Regards, Bosco

So who is doing the running roster? I haven't seen one since before I bumped this thread last week.

Looks like hardly any of y'all have logged onto the Cozumel Calendar. <---< Why not click there and do so, just the simple basics like I did if you'd like...?

George, Alicia, and Hillary March 9-14. Staying at Caribe Blue and diving with Blue XT Sea. :)
Same dates for me. Coz Palace. Blue XT Sea. I think I'm going the 10th and 11th and then another couple of days. Gotta get in my deposit! It's been 8 months since my dives (can't believe it), but it seems like forever. I'm going to look even more newbie-ish than I am. ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom