SB'ers in Cozumel -- March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to AA cancelling my flight to Bonaire, I decided to give my scuba dollars to Coz instead. I'll be at VillaBlanca diving with Scubamau. I think I posted to the calender.

March 30 - April 4th... Blue Angel Resort... Me and my wife...

Thanks to AA cancelling my flight to Bonaire, I decided to give my scuba dollars to Coz instead. I'll be at VillaBlanca diving with Scubamau. I think I posted to the calender.

Look forward to diving with you. Hope to get to do a trip to one of the northern sites this trip. Does that sound OK?

Look forward to diving with you. Hope to get to do a trip to one of the northern sites this trip. Does that sound OK?

Hi underachiever,

Great!I plan to start boat diving Monday morning and I'll go anywhere the boat takes me! Is there a reason you want to go to a northern site (like barracuda reef)?

Just got back from our trip. Will post a trip report this weekend but want to put up a quick note - AWESOME diving. Geiser at Scuba Club was a great guide, will definitely use him again when we go back.

It is one of the few sites we have never been to. Would also like to try to get in a dive on the east side. But hey, I am just ready to get wet.

Barracuda and San Juan are 2 of our favorite dives. Especially when the current is ripping!
We're leaving in the morning and I think I'm going to have to cut out of work early today. All I'm doing is thinking about the trip so it's not like I'm getting anything done anyway!

It is one of the few sites we have never been to. Would also like to try to get in a dive on the east side. But hey, I am just ready to get wet.
Yep, north sites and wild side dives are on my want-to list. I have a request in already for north and will ask again on arrival. Who is running on the east side...?

Yep, north sites and wild side dives are on my want-to list. I have a request in already for north and will ask again on arrival. Who is running on the east side...?

Aldora Divers does the east side, at least n theory. I tried to do it with them last summer, but the weather was never right. I am with them right now (just got back from Punta Sur South (Cathedral) and Paso del Cedral), but the weather is on the iffy side, so I doubt that we will go east this week, either. (They could not land the boat in town this afternoon because it was too rough--we had to get off at the south Marina and take a taxi in.)

Aldora will take you to Barracuda if they are comfortable with your skills. I went there last summer and the fabled current was close to nonexistent! We actually swam against it several times to look at points of interest. It is a very beautiful reef in great health.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom