SC Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have an active dive community in Augusta. We do weekly dives at Lake Thurmond, East Dam. In the warmer months we do a deep and shallow dive each day. In the winter, we usually do just one dive a day (deep dive to around 100' sometimes, other days around 80'. Folks are welcome to join us. Current water temp is around 62F with 7' vis or so. Our schedule is posted each week on the Divers of Augusta Facebook page.
I dive with this group in the summertime. It's always fun and a great bunch of divers!

What about the Charleston area? My eldest niece and her family moved there a few years ago and although she hasn’t dived for years, she got certified and went with me to the Bahamas to do some UW research. I’m hoping I can get her back in the water when I go visit, and maybe even get her husband and one or more kids interested. :scubadiver::scubadiver:

Any suggestions? :diveflag:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom