SCC Webcam Stuck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is so funny jlyle. I just checked again before coming to SB and had to laugh out loud. We leave next Saturday and hope to get to see it up before then. I will make a point of meeting Tim if he is back when we are there (Jan 7-14)

Thanks everyone

Pretty funny Jim!
04.gif

Sherri's web cam is still working for those feeling the need to see how the seas/sky's look:

Cozumel Insider - Cozumel Webcam - Live Ship Pier & Oceanview Images - Cozumel Insider

UPDATE: "Tim's off the island and the rest of the guysdon't know how to fix it, so its going to be a couple more days. "

There are a lot of people that depend on that web cam to get their day started !!! (me for one)

If he doesn't hurry up this could lead to a disaster of epic proportions.

Somebody better think about chartering a plane to get Tim back on the island.. Pronto..:D

Just logged on after packing my dive bag as we leave for SCC tomorrow afternoon and was so happy to see it is back. YAHOO!! I'll remember to wave when I walk by next week. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom