Scooter Dive with Spinner dolphins at Makena Landing Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Back is getting better, thank you for asking. I may be able to actually walk again by the end of the week. Has been really bad though and I am missing the ocean severely.

Got to get some lighter tanks! (and lighter scooters too!!)
I've been wondering about these: BladeFish Seajet Sea Scooter Models for Scuba Diving
They probably wouldn't work for any serious scooter diving, but just for kicks with recreational divers, it might work--and they're light!

Damn that sucks. I know I always feel better after diving but getting in the water is the hard part especially with scooters. I don't have any issues yet but just turned 46 so I am right around the corner for good times.

Who is keeping an eye on us?
My 80+ year old mother has a needlepoint on the wall of her house that reads, "Getting old isn't for sissies." Bette Davis said that, I think. Well, as you can guess by the fact that my mom is 80+, I'm learning firsthand the wisdom of Bette Davis' quote! On the other hand, another entertainment icon, Maurice Chevalier, said "Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternative." Scuba diving is so low impact on these well-used joints and bones of mine that I plan to keep at it as long as I can strap tanks on my back (or maybe my sides as my back starts to complain).[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]
[/FONT]

Finally got some video but trying to figure out how to load it

Back
Top Bottom