ScorpionFish & Nudis, Nudis, Nudis Fr Redang Island, Malaysia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed_Dman:
Anyway, who do you normally used?
I have only dived with Redang Kalong. I like their style and have never switched/ tried diving with another operator on Redang. You?

the_cat_keeper:
I have only dived with Redang Kalong. I like their style and have never switched/ tried diving with another operator on Redang. You?

That's what I thought!
I normally use Redang Bay Dive Ctr, but guided my own group! Most of the time, I get to choose the dive sites of my choice. :)

Ed.

Ed_Dman:
That's what I thought!
I normally use Redang Bay Dive Ctr, but guided my own group! Most of the time, I get to choose the dive sites of my choice. :)

Ed.
Lucky you... Maybe I'll be able to persuade Tim/ AB to take me to Big Mount... do all the dive operators know where is Big Mount? Is it near any other dive sites?

the_cat_keeper:
Lucky you... Maybe I'll be able to persuade Tim/ AB to take me to Big Mount... do all the dive operators know where is Big Mount? Is it near any other dive sites?

I would say that they should know, it's one of the favorite site for experience divers. It's a submerged reef, surface to the tip of the shallowest part of the reef is 15meters and goes down to 26meters. It's close to Black Coral!

I'm sure you'll enjoy the site if you get to go there, one of these days! :)

Happy Diving & Keep Those Bubbles Flowing!

Ed.

Very nice

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom