Scuba Claus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish for the world, but I will settle for disappointment.

Some time back, a newbie expressed frustration at buoyancy, and said "Is perfect buoyancy too much to ask for?"

A bunch of 1000+ dive divers chimed back, "When you find that, will you teach me?" :laughing:

If Santa can afford one, either a Hollis Elite II harness, a nitrox certification or at least 1 tank. (A gently used AL80 in good shape w/hyro/vip would do fine.) If Santa's too tapped out for those then at least a couple of tank rentals & a day's admission to dive in one of the springs in N. Florida would do too.

Reactions: Jax
you tall enough to reach the bed? I have a new tacoma as a DD that is perfect for me at 6'4" but I have short legs...

:scorned:

I have a step ladder.

Dear Santa, please bring me unlimited free airfare with generous baggage allowance, all inclusive accommodations and diving, so I can spend the year going to all the fabulous dive sites and meet more Scubaboard dive buddies. :D

Santa,
Please introduce me to a fellow diver that will let me borrow a few of their old BCD's so that I can make a informed decision of what to buy. Or just get me BCD or BP/W.

On dry land in a water world
Marathon Florida

Highflier

Too bad you aren't close to Key Largo... I have plenty of BCs for you to try. :D

ScubaSanta.jpg

SantaClausPic.jpg

Last edited:
Well, since I am my own Santa...

My presents to myself are:
1) the Scuba Board Cozumel Invasion (plus a few days extra) in 2012
2) A Kindle Fire to watch my netflix streaming

Now, if I had a Santa, I would ask for a new drysuit :D

I am asking Santa for Hog BP/W, cold first stage, new hoses, Suunto SK7 wrist mount compass, wrist dive computer, a dive trip to Puerto Rico for spring break, and a nice glass of crown royal. I am fairly certain my wishes will come true seeing as I am my own Santa nowadays... So I will be the one doing the paying, the planning, and the pouring.

Probably the best gift so far (and one heck of a great facebook status since none of my friends dive) is that my girlfriend bought me a pony for Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Back
Top Bottom