Scuba diver arrest warrant - dale batt *please read*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

The validity of the original post/poster has been vetted to our satisfaction.

Mr. Batt is listed on the official Dodge County, MN Sheriff's Outstanding Warrants list here -
Welcome to Dodge County | Mantorville, MN
Yeah, anybody willing to click a mouse a few times could probably have satisfied himself as to the original poster's credibility. Being skeptical is a sign of a functioning mind; parroting trite little sarcasms like, "if it's on the internet it must be true" is a sign of something else.

I'd really like to help but um...scuba divers in full gear all look the same to me.

I'd really like to help but um...scuba divers in full gear all look the same to me.
Feel free to keep your eyes peeled on the dive boat--a lot of divers take their masks off for the ride home. :wink:

Feel free to keep your eyes peeled on the dive boat--a lot od divers take off their masks for the ride home. :wink:

Yeah but this guy won't.

How do you think he's escaped justice for so long?

Also does anyone know if he has a speargun?

Just seems kind of odd, he was convicted and sentenced in the late 90's, suspended sentence for 5 years and the detective hasnt seem him since. That would put the man at large for at least 9 years. Why is the detective just now posting, unless he just found out about this board, that is a thought.

Well, It looks like they don't exactly have Sherlock Holmes working on this case.

Yeah but this guy won't.

How do you think he's escaped justice for so long?

Also does anyone know if he has a speargun?

idocsteve,

I couldn't help but notice that, despite 99 posts, you only had one thanks. However, after reading the quality of your posts, both in terms of compassion and in terms of clarity of thought, all was made clear.

Keep posting!

idocsteve,

I couldn't help but notice that, despite 99 posts, you only had one thanks. However, after reading the quality of your posts, both in terms of compassion and in terms of clarity of thought, all was made clear.

Keep posting!

Just wait until I catch this guy.

I just hope that I can out run him in a flipper race

This thread is so embarrassing. The law officer came here looking for leads on an fugitive felon, one convicted of some of the most despicable crimes but who managed to avoid hard time - and it now on the lose and seemingly a threat at large. While it might have been appropriate to Report the thread for Mod decisions on the validity of the thread & poster as well as the thread's existence here, that was done and satisfied. Dive shops and charters will probly be in the best position to watch for the guy and report as needed, this circus of jokes is really kind of insulting.
idocsteve,

Keep posting!
And while I agree with your feelings on the thread, I cannot agree with a pissing contest. Personal insults are not allowed for good reason, not to you nor by you.

I have several LDS I visit regularly. Even though it is unlikely he'll turn up in this neck of the woods.. I printed the info and pics of the perp and will give them to the owners. All of them are "family guys" [no pun intended] and will not take kindly to this kind of animal.

I may be a "girl" but this kinda guy makes my blood boil! I'd love to how him a thing or two about electrocution... maybe a couple of new dimples in his arse with my taser will make him think twice! Oh.. did I mention the piss puddle he'd be standing in at the time?

I may be a "girl" but this kinda guy makes my blood boil! I'd love to how him a thing or two about electrocution... maybe a couple of new dimples in his arse with my taser will make him think twice! Oh.. did I mention the piss puddle he'd be standing in at the time?

Now, now, we don't live in a third world country that believes in an "eye for an eye" standard. But I'll play lookout while you take care of business... Who knows, maybe I might have even seen him fall on that taser. :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom