Scuba Pro In The Making

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Edog1382

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello All!
My name is Elliot Leuthold. I live in Bellingham, WA for another 26 days! Then off to California for 4 months to work, and get out of debt... then sometime late november/december off to Utila for Divemaster and eventually instructor training. I hate 9-5 jobs, long pants, gloves, hats, stupid drivers, too many things you don't need (cell phone, shoes, car, tv, big speakers, reality tv, etc...) So I am hoping that professional diving can help me get out of this ****ty American lifestyle I am living right now! It is a pleasure to meet you! Hopefully sometime we can dive together!

Hey Elliot, Do it now (I am assuming you have thought this through) before you end up with reponsibilities like dependants etc.

Good luck and Welcome to scubaboard (however you won't be back because you won't have a computer).

Hello All!
My name is Elliot Leuthold. I live in Bellingham, WA for another 26 days! Then off to California for 4 months to work, and get out of debt... then sometime late november/december off to Utila for Divemaster and eventually instructor training. I hate 9-5 jobs, long pants, gloves, hats, stupid drivers, too many things you don't need (cell phone, shoes, car, tv, big speakers, reality tv, etc...) So I am hoping that professional diving can help me get out of this ****ty American lifestyle I am living right now! It is a pleasure to meet you! Hopefully sometime we can dive together!

Go for it Elliot! What part of California are you going to be in?

WOW you guys are wonderful! Talk about some great support! You only live once right!!
I will be all around the state of California. I'll be working at State Fairs selling a product called a Cliphanger... carabiner for your cellphone/ipod. Del Mar, San Diego, Sacramento, Orange Co, Pomona. I have been looking for a place to do some diving while I'm between shows. I would love to connect with you and go for a swim!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom