Scuba Show, Longbeach Ca 2011: Official Thread!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We'll have the new UTD side mount gear in Booth #512, be sure to stop by and say hello.

Jeff

Looking forward to seeing some posts from this years Scuba Show. The word is that it has a record crowd attending. Dr. Bill being honored and other good events. For those who are in Long Beach this weekend hope you will take a few moments to post some pics.

The show was very well attended, and quite busy!!

We were swamped most of the time.

Congrats to Dr. Bill on his award!!!

Scott

Reactions: mdb
It was another great show. In addition to some of the new gear and the travel specials, the thing I like most about the Show is the chance to see so many dive friends in one place. Awesome chance to socialize and share our mutual love for the activity. My only problem is that given my advancing age, I don't always recognize people with their clothes on (vs being in their wet or dry suits of course). I'm already looking forward to next year!

I don't know if the images on the official photographer's memory cards were salvageable after the dunking sans housing. If anyone has any pictures of the awards ceremony, I'd love to receive them via e-mail (bushing@post.harvard.edu) so I can see what a fool I was!

Back
Top Bottom