Scuba Soccer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That looks safe, lol.

I tell students to stop walking forward wearing fins and these guys play soccer in them?

Amazing, thanks for the pic.

Take a look at the guy behind and to the right of the main guy. Note his fin; whether he likes it or not he's going down!! This is why you shouldn't walk with fins (let alone run) :) :wink:

HarleyDiver:

Because someone issued a challenge, and guys being guys, someone accepted the challenge. Besides, as the Snowman said "because they said it couldn't be done!" (to which the Bandit responded: "That's the reason son!")

Me thinks that alcohol might have been involved at the inception.

Wristshot

Al Mialkovsky:
That looks safe, lol.

Exactly what i was thinking, lol. Bet the local hospital loves these guys - they keep it open.

I don't think those are standard fins. They look very "Floppy" (my technical term) and I think that they probably just run along stepping on the tip of the fin with their feet whereas with normal fins the front edge would catch and catapult the wearer head over heels.

LOL wow..... All safety issues aside, I think that it could be pretty fun! :11ztongue

I'll play goalkeep.:confused2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom