ScubaBoard Invasion 2024 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

United's round trip from IAH to BON is a wallet busting $1,100. :banghead:

Hopefully it will improve before we need to book! I have put price watches on both the Hopper app and flights.google.com.

The 2024 ScubaBoard Invasion Crew has been post

There now remains only 2 diver spots left.

Greetings from a distant past. I was on the original (?) Bonaire trip back in 2005. Pete actually certified me for AOW during that trip. I see some of the folks from that time are still here and planning this new particular outing. I've not been able to dive for a long time due to some severe health issues but I'm now well enough to return back to it. I'm a little bummed that the trip is filled up but if someone drops out, I may be interested. To be honest, I somewhat prefer Buddy Dive over the Plaza since they include the pickup truck (at least the last two times I was there they did) but none the less, I'm really jonesing to return to Bonaire. Been Saving my United Airlines FF miles just for this purpose. I hope to use them sooner rather than later. My other option is Roatan but either way, they're gonna get finally used. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom