ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tonight, we are celebrating our 10 year anniversary with a beer we brought back from the Little Cayman Surge in 2020.

It’s a great way to celebrate, and relive past adventures, while preparing for new ones.

Before anyone asks, yes, the beer has aged well - just like our marriage.

Attachments

• 174D53F6-2558-4F57-8AD0-07CB6661389C.jpeg
    174D53F6-2558-4F57-8AD0-07CB6661389C.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 57
We’re busy doing last minute prep for the trip. Clothes are packed. Regs have been serviced and had a test dive. Our final shakedown dive is Saturday.

Wow. Last minute?

I'll probably start getting my dive gear packed soon. Maybe this weekend or maybe Tuesday... Even then, I wouldn't really see that as last minute. I'd still have plenty of time to go to my LDS if I need anything.

I must admit though that I have added a new Peregrine computer and a SeaLife Micro 3.0 to my gear in advance of the trip. So it has been in the front of my mind.

I am so looking forward to this trip! Hell, now that I am making this reply, I feel like getting my gear packed now!

But... I'll probably put it off a little more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom