ScubaBoard's 2012 Cozumel Invasion Details have been announced

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Invasion Crew list has been updated. If you have joined, but do not see your name or I misspelled your name please PM me.

We have also added the new map showing where the Invasion Crew is coming from, if you have joined, but your area is not posted or If I have misspelled where you are from please PM me.
If you have not signed up, what are you waiting for?
confused.gif
Is your area represented?

Official 2012 Invasion Crew List

Alabama is the latest state to join the Invasion

150 DAYS
UNTIL THE INVASION BEGINS

In case you were counting

Oh I'm counting!

Later,
Moonie :mooner:

The Invasion Crew list has been updated. If you have joined, but do not see your name or I misspelled your name please PM me.

We have also added the new map showing where the Invasion Crew is coming from, if you have joined, but your area is not posted or If I have misspelled where you are from please PM me.
If you have not signed up, what are you waiting for?
confused.gif
Is your area represented?

Official 2012 Invasion Crew List

Texas is at it again
State with most crew members
Texas 14 Florida 7

I will be paying a deposit tomorrow :) I have 2/3 shifts covered from work.... and I am applying for a passport next paycheck :) IM IN !!!! I kicked myself every year not going before this one...

Back
Top Bottom