Closed Scubapro Hydros Pro Mens Medium

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick404402

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,
Purchased around 2018 and maybe 25 dives on it. After each dive all valves were removed and flushed with fresh water. My gear is always kept indoors in a smoke-free air conditioned room.
$400 for the Hydros w/hanger and two line cutters.
Live in Jacksonville, FL and prefer local pickup/meet somewhere close, I will split the cost to ship to U.S. addresses.

Attachments

• tempImage2T7FZA.png
    tempImage2T7FZA.png
    946.2 KB · Views: 56
  • ACBBA65E-7BA5-47AA-84BA-6D095B94034E.jpeg
    ACBBA65E-7BA5-47AA-84BA-6D095B94034E.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 54
DM you on the Hydros

DM you on the Hydros
Hi David,
My name is Rob and I am on the hunt for a Hydros BCD. Is your Hydros still available? If so, does it have the weight pockets(couldn't tell in that pic, but am thinking so)?

Hi,
I have one person interested and waiting to hear back, if they do not respond by tomorrow then I am moving forward. It does have the weight pockets, everything is intact and I have a knife and an older z-knife line cutter on it.

Hi,
I have one person interested and waiting to hear back, if they do not respond by tomorrow then I am moving forward. It does have the weight pockets, everything is intact and I have a knife and a
Hi,
I have one person interested and waiting to hear back, if they do not respond by tomorrow then I am moving forward. It does have the weight pockets, everything is intact and I have a knife and an older z-knife line cutter on it.
Ok, let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom