Scubapro mk 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, thats the one. Although all the writing came off after about dive 10. Apparently the first stage is balanced to.
Gold plated mmmmm!
Now I don't know who told you Europeans were smart. Thirty odd countries who all hate each other it will never work. Although they all hate us , the English, the most.

I'm sure the cool cats on the continent hate us Americans more than they do you English, they just probably have to see more of you! :wink:

BTW, all MK10s (first stage) are balanced.

Thanks Ronald some nice info there. I would not sell mine for anything. To many good memories. Ive just got round to buying an octopus for it! Unfortunately a horrible plastic thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Ronald some nice info there. I would not sell mine for anything. To many good memories. Ive just got round to buying an octopus for it! Unfortunately a horrible plastic

why not buy a nice 109 from eBay. That would be a much nicer match :)

Henrik

Thanks Ronald some nice info there. I would not sell mine for anything. To many good memories. Ive just got round to buying an octopus for it! Unfortunately a horrible plastic thing.

Throw that plastic thing in the trash, or rubbish for you Brits.:eyebrow:

I've just texted my old buddy. Unfortunately very old now and he's going to dig out his mk 5. I'll get that serviced and use the second stage as my octopus. Would that be a 109? Incidentally I still use my suunto Eon with it. At some stage soon I expect Suunto to start using new software for there computers. It looks pretty much the same to me as the new ones. Apart from nitrox and compasses. I'm starting to regret throwing away my ABLJ! That did go in the rubbish/trash. That emergency cylinder was a death trap.
There's some terrific US wrecks here in Sussex, mainly from D-day but some liberators and Sherman Tanks, which fell from landing craft.
Ty

Mk5 could be paired with a 109. But the Mk5 was produced from 1965 to 1990 so it could be any of the metal 2nds or even one of the early plastic 2nds. Being old, it is almost surely metal. Even a 108 (R190 design) will work but I prefer and Adjustable 2nd for an alternate.

I've just texted my old buddy. Unfortunately very old now and he's going to dig out his mk 5. I'll get that serviced and use the second stage as my octopus. Would that be a 109?

All the early Mk-5 came with the 109.

You could only get one combination of first and second stages, until the introduction of the Pilot second stage (around 1976).
The Mk-5 was made up of a 105-1 first stage and a 109 second stage.

In the thread below (post #5) I posted some information and early Scubapro diagrams.
I hope that helps.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/regulators/365033-scubapro-r109-r156.html

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom