Closed Scubapro MK25 / S600 NIB for Used Price - Reduced to $650 plus shipping

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divezonescuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
These are brand new Scubapro MK25 EVO/ S600 yokes in the box fresh from the U.S. Scubapro warehouse. We have three left. The regulators are absolutely new in the box, the warranty can be put in your name, and have never been used. The SNs are 214180xxxx. These were ordered for a customer who changed his mind. These are reduced to $650 plus shipping which is $409 off of the regular internet price of $1059. Shipping only to the U.S.

1653497366433.png

1653497297208.png

a great Christmas present !

How would you know if you can't see what you're buying

@happy-diver there is a picture and is new in box... are you inferring that is not correct?

I have now sold two of the five of these new regulators that I inadvertently acquired. So three left. If anyone doubts the validity of the regulators, maybe one of the people who bought one could respond.

I still have three of these new in the box. They are unregistered, so we can register them for warranty purposes in your name. The price is $650 each for the first and second stage and the hose as it comes from the factory. The current price on these is $1059.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom