Scubapro MK25 yoke/S555 2nd/R295 octo/console- SPG, Compass, Uwatec Alladin Prime Com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crass3000

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Scubapro M25 yoke first stage, S555 2nd stage, R295 octo with a console that has an SPG, compass, and Uwatec Alladin Prime computer. Also has the low pressure inflator hose. Comes with the paper manual for the Scubapro first/second and a paper manual for the computer. Also comes with a couple CDs for the dive computer. Not sure they would be of any use but I also have the original serial numbers cut off the box and warranty cards. I have no idea if you could still send them in for whatever warranty they give.

Full disclosure. I traded for this equipment on skiing board. Original owner was moving from Texas and didn't plan to dive anymore in Idaho. Original owner claimed to have roughly 10 dives on everything except the octo. I bought the octo new. Everything appears to be in great condition as he described... I put another 3 dives on the rig before the freeflow so to my best knowledge the rig has 13 dives on it. The octo has 3 dives on it.

I dive in cold water (as low as 35F) and find that the M25 is not reliable at these temperatures due to a freeflow at about 70 ft on my second dive which exposed it to very COLD temperatures. I'm sure this is a great rig for someone diving in warmer water (likely 50F+) but I would not think this was a good set-up if you dive anything colder.

$325 shipped to CONUS. If you would like these images in larger sizes of the images emailed to you please message me your address.

DSC_0151.jpgDSC_0156.jpgDSC_0157.jpgDSC_0160.jpgDSC_0161.jpg

$225 shipped + Paypal fees in the lower 48. This stuff needs a good home. Any questions, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom