For Sale Scubapro QR Weight Pocket System for BP/Wing, X-Tek and Litehawk

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrispscott

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
sKIjQJU.jpg

g7fZS4R.jpg

$45 and includes shipping to the Con US

Bought for my wife to use with her BP/Wing system. They are too big for her so we are selling them. Brand new as of this week and never used.

If you have a Scubapro X-Tek Buoyancy Compensator System or a BP Harness with 2" (5.1 cm) webbing and want to add Weight Integration the removable Buckle Weight Pocket System is designed to be used with the 2" (5.1 cm) waist webbing of the X-Tek Back-Plate or other Tec System. Weight Pockets are easy to install and are manufactured with durable Nylon Material with Impact Resistant Quick Release Weight Buckles and Metal Attachment Rings and Hardware. Pockets come equipped with Metal D-Rings for attachment of accessories. Weight Pockets are designed to carry approximately 10 to 12 lbs (4.5 to 5.4 kg) of weight in each pocket.

The Scubapro Accessory Quick Release Weight Pockets, Pair is commonly used for Recreation, Warm Water and more. The Scubapro Accessory Quick Release Weight Pockets, Pair is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Scubapro Accessory Quick Release Weight Pockets, Pair: Easy To Use, Functional, Improves Diving Experience, Solid Construction.
Scubapro Accessory Quick Release Weight Pockets, Pair Features
  • Scubapro Accessory Quick Release Weight Pockets
  • Fits Scubapro X-Tek Buoyancy Compensator System
  • Also Fits Harness with 2" (5.1 cm) Waist Webbing
  • Easy to Install
  • Equipped with accessory D-Rings
  • Weight Capacity: Approximately 10 to 12 lbs (4.5 to 5.4 kg) each Pocket
  • Durable Nylon Construction
  • Impact Resistant Quick Release Buckles

I'm interested let me know if still available.

View attachment 426479

View attachment 426480

$45 and includes shipping to the Con US

Bought for my wife to use with her BP/Wing system. They are too big for her so we are selling them. Brand new as of this week and never used.

If you have a Scubapro X-Tek Buoyancy Compensator System or a BP Harness with 2" (5.1 cm) webbing and want to add Weight Integration the removable Buckle Weight Pocket System is designed to be used with the 2" (5.1 cm) waist webbing of the X-Tek Back-Plate or other Tec System. Weight Pockets are easy to install and are manufactured with durable Nylon Material with Impact Resistant Quick Release Weight Buckles and Metal Attachment Rings and Hardware. Pockets come equipped with Metal D-Rings for attachment of accessories. Weight Pockets are designed to carry approximately 10 to 12 lbs (4.5 to 5.4 kg) of weight in each pocket.

The Scubapro Accessory Quick Release Weight Pockets, Pair is commonly used for Recreation, Warm Water and more. The Scubapro Accessory Quick Release Weight Pockets, Pair is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Scubapro Accessory Quick Release Weight Pockets, Pair: Easy To Use, Functional, Improves Diving Experience, Solid Construction.
Scubapro Accessory Quick Release Weight Pockets, Pair Features
  • Scubapro Accessory Quick Release Weight Pockets
  • Fits Scubapro X-Tek Buoyancy Compensator System
  • Also Fits Harness with 2" (5.1 cm) Waist Webbing
  • Easy to Install
  • Equipped with accessory D-Rings
  • Weight Capacity: Approximately 10 to 12 lbs (4.5 to 5.4 kg) each Pocket
  • Durable Nylon Construction
  • Impact Resistant Quick Release Buckles
I’m interested if this is still available

No! I just didn’t see where it said sold and the post was still up figured nobody bought them.

what are the condition of them do you have pictures, and will they fit the Scuba pro litehawk bcd?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom