Scubapro Regulator Repair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Philippines, Metro Manila, Parañaque City
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi Everyone!

I recently got into repairing old scubapro regulators i.e. MK 2 to MK 20. Im currently working on an MK15 1st gen.with the first stage leaking and a MK9 that needs alot of cleaning and parts change. Ive had training and certification from TUSA, Aqualung, AQUAMUNDO and PADI for equipment specialty and repair. And for some reason SCUBAPRO is the one that really interest me. Any tips on how to tackle this regs? Where to get the parts online etc. Thanks!

Mark

As stated above, you can get service kits and a few other parts at VDH. You can also find service manuals and schematics there too. Go to Store - Vintage Double Hose scroll to the bottom of the page. Look under the heading GEAR INFO and find MANUALS & SCHEMATICS. Some of the usual suspects have annotated the schematics with the the correct o-ring sizes. The schematics (not annotated) can also be downloaded from http://www.frogkick.dk/manuals/scubapro/Schematics/1. Stage/

Note that the MK9 is a MK10 without a swivel turret, so the rebuild process and parts are the same except a few more in the 10.

BTW none of the above regulators are actually "vintage" but that's OK. But why not join us in the Do it Yourself forum? You are likely to get more responses to your questions there and you can share your experiences.

There is also a ScubaPro forum at Vintage Double Hose. Vintage Double Hose • View forum - Vintage Scubapro Regulators

Cheers,

Couv

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom