scubapro seawing nova

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Absolutely love mine! Now the wife has a pair of white ones. I have been told they are making a fullfoot version. That would be perfect for the caribbean where shore entries aren't an issue.

Scubalab said they are one of, if not the highest rated fin they have ever tested.

I used my new seawings on my recent trip to Bonaire, and can't say enough about these fins. Light weight and fast. They were a pleasure to use.

Ya'll need to quit this or I'm gonna break down and buy a pair! My Twin Jet Max's are only two years old and I keep telling myself I don't need to invest in another pair of high dollar fins...:bonk:

They are on Leisure Pro for 125 no tax. Pretty good deal for a top rated fin!
The line trap comments are the only issue holding me back from pulling the trigger and buying them.
Maybe a little sandpaper?
Get wet!

There's no fix for the line trap issue -- it's part of the basic construction of the fin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom