ScubaPro SeaWing Novas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellaco

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking to consolidate some of my lesser used gear. These are great fins & they are in great condition as well. They are black, size large. I have only been using my solid fins lately in preparation for some upcoming tech training. These fins are $200 new. I am looking to move these so I'm asking $100 SHIPPED to the ConUs. I'm pretty firm on that price, not worth selling any lower than that. I will update post with pics ASAP. If you are interested in a pic sooner than later, PM me your number & I will text you whatever you would like to see.

Thanks

fin1.jpgfin2.jpg

Pics of the fins for sale. Check out the reviews of these fins guys. They are awesome in the water!!!

What shoe size does size L fit if I use a 3mm boot?

I wear a size 11. I could fit these fins with both my 3mm & 5mm boots on. I did a quick search online & it seems that a size large fits between 10-12 comfortably.

---------- Post added March 14th, 2013 at 07:07 PM ----------

Willing to entertain reasonable offers. Also open to trade for a pair of Mares Avanti Quattros if they are a size large as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom