Scubapro Service Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

downtime2

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Does anyone have the service manual for the SP MK16/R380?
Unfortunately, the only manual I have is the Apeks manual so I don't have anything to trade.
thanks,
Brian

The schematics with part numbers were available online early in 2003; I may know where to get them. Let me know if you are interested.

I've got some Scubapro info in PDF format.
Anyone can PM me with a wish list AND an email address (not forum based) and I'll send an attachment and a message straight to them.
Anyone got anything to swop?....That is not a prerequesite to getting the info...I just collect manuals Apeks to Zeagle

Brian C

brian cooper:
I've got some Scubapro info in PDF format.
Anyone can PM me with a wish list AND an email address (not forum based) and I'll send an attachment and a message straight to them.
Anyone got anything to swop?....That is not a prerequesite to getting the info...I just collect manuals Apeks to Zeagle

Brian C

I will be very happy if you can send me some Scubapro service manuals and other useful informations, espacially for S600, Air2, MK18 and MK2 ...
(I have already the schematics and engineering bulletins 265-274)

My email is: fuhlroth@surfeu.at

many thanks, and forgive me my poor english!
Udo

Cut and paste - the URL is valid - the code behind it is not...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom