For Sale ScubaPro X-Tek 60 technical diving BCD - USED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lilblackduck

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
LIGHTLY USED ($695 o.n.o.)
ScubaPro X-Tek Pure Single System with 60lb (27kg) donut wing, standard inflator and bonus 2 x counter weight pockets (RRP $80.30/pair)

Excess shop stock and in excellent condition. This system has not been assembled and
includes:

• 27kg/ 60lb lift capacity Donut Wing for twin cylinders
• 1680 DEN Ballistic Nylon outer shell
• 420 DEN Nylon inner bladder
• Stainless Steel back plate
• Continuous harness with stainless steel back plate for optimal stability when using twin cylinders
• Two shoulder D-rings and one waist stainless steel D-ring on the left side
• 50mm wide crotch strap with two stainless steel D-rings
• Single Tank system with single tank adapter and two super cinch straps
• Two counter weight pockets

CONDITION
This lightly used system is in excellent condition (see photos) and fully working order. Only the wing and single tank adaptor have been used and only a handful of times. The back plate and harness are brand new, never used.

There is very light mineral build-up on the eyes on the bottom of the wing (the chrome has come off during cleaning) and on the eyes in the counter weight pockets. The inflator hose connector shows evidence of use and the buttons are a bit faded but it is otherwise in great condition. There are some marks on the inside of the cam strap for the single tank adaptor that did not come off during cleaning but there is no damage. All buckles are stain-free. The plastic ScubaPro logo on the wing has been stained by mould (stored in the tropics) but is undamaged. The only other area that shows any wear is the rear of the donut wing, which shows some "pilling" where the hook side of the velcro on a cam strap has come into contact with the wing.

X-Tek 60 used 22.jpg X-Tek 60 used 03.jpg X-Tek 60 used 06.jpg X-Tek 60 used 04.jpg X-Tek 60 used 02.jpg X-Tek 60 used 01.jpg
X-Tek 60 used 21.jpg X-Tek 60 used 11.jpg X-Tek 60 used 12.jpg X-Tek 60 used 20.jpg

SHIPPING – PICK UP ONLY
Currently in Brisbane CBD but I can make arrangements for free delivery to Sydney CBD (at OzTek) as required.

If you have any questions, please let me know and I will be happy to answer them! Please note that I am also selling a BRAND NEW version of this system for $795 o.n.o. All prices in AUD.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom