Closed: Scubapro X-Tek Form Harness (sold)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba J7

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a ScubaPro X-Tek Form Harness for sale. It has been used twice in fresh water, it just doesn't fit me well as I'm a small guy. Still looks brand new, all bolts to attach to a backplate are included, and the waist strap has not been trimmed. Crotch strap is not included.

$180 Shipped to lower 48
Post here or PM me for any questions
Here is what SP says about it:
The three-piece X-TEK FORM harness system provides the perfect combination of padding and adjustment for fit and comfort, along with quick-release buckles for the ultimate in ease of use. Heavy-duty stainless steel D-rings complete the system. It is the ultimate full-featured, adjustable harness for technical diving.
  1. Padded shoulders and anatomical back padding deliver maximum comfort.
  2. Adjustable shoulder straps contribute to a snug individualized fit.
  3. Quick-release buckles on both left and right shoulders allow for quick and easy removal.
  4. Four large stainless steel D-Rings on shoulder straps provide well-placed clip-off points.
  5. Can be used with an optional QR weight pocket system.

Scuba J7, how tall are you and what is your dimensions, i m a small guy also.

5'5"
31in waist
37in chest

Scuba J7, how tall are you and what is your dimensions, i m a small guy also.

5'5"
31in waist
37in chest
I'm a little taller at 5'7" but share your other measurements.

My issue with it was that even when the shoulder strap adjustments are on the shortest setting at the backplate, I still needed to cinch down the adjustable pulls all the way to tighten it up. Also the side pads on the waist strap wrap on me too much for my liking.

It's a nice harness, if they made a smaller versions I'd buy one. For someone that's larger than us, I think it will work awesome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom