Sea Base info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hardin

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
As with other High Adventure camps those heading to these adventures always seek further info on where they are going. There is no difference here. We all seek to talk to others that have gone to these places seeking more info than that available on the official sites. We all like to get personal insight from those that have lived the experience. Beside all Scouters love to talk to other Scouters. I have received requests based on my experiences while in Paradise. So... I put together suggestions based on my experiences at Sea Base. This list is in no way designed to replace any list or suggestions from Capt. Steve & the Sea Base staff. It is only a list based on my experiences. There are also many other folks that use this Scubaboard as I do. There are some very knowledgeable folks out there that are more than willing to give their advice on the Sea Base experieince also. So... If you are heading that way & want to get more insight, send me an e-mail & I will forward back my suggestions. Also remember the other GREAT instructors & divemasters that monitor this sight will give their insight also. Keep in mind: The more info you have, the more ready you will be for the trip of your life to Paradise!
Grady
gfhjr@swbell.net

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom