Sea Dragon - Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveDad

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Just stumbled across this charter boat, does anybody know anything about it?

It is a great boat. Only carries 8. The crew are great. The same crew has been running it for over 20 years. They only operate spring to fall out of either Nassau or Georgetown.

Just noticed an ad about this liveaboard. Had never heard of it. Any updated first hand experience? TIA

Kevin, just returned to Florida from Nassau. Available for direct email or phone. Seadragonbahamas@hotmail.com phone 954-522-0161 or my cell phone number is 954-309-8172. Web site updates for 2014 schedule will not be available until December, but I can give you an overview of the destinations and possible availabilities. We offer a limited schedule for individual bookings and have only a few open spots for individuals listed as "Captain's Special" trips. Some of the charter groups also will offer space to individuals. Most of our dive trips are arranged by charter to a group either a dive club or dive shop. -Captain Dan Doyle-

The Sea Dragon is a great boat to vacation on, particularly if you are looking at diving off the beaten bath in the Bahamas. I spent a couple months with the boat and crew throughout the Exumas and Central Bahamas. They have been running trips for the past 3 decades and cater to those looking to get out to how the Bahamas 'used to be'. They get a lot of repeat business, which speaks well for their operation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom