Seal Dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnnyseko:
I am not a WWW!:28:

It's just that all my dive gear has been trapped in Florida all winter...yeah, yeah...that's it...:D

I can have your equipment up there tomorrow, so you can dive on Saturday! Last week was my first time back in the cold water after 6 months of warm water diving... Not as bad as I thought it would be. (it was 47 degrees)

the seal dive is awsome. i went last Fall. i don't remember who i went with, somewhere off NH. I did not realize i had a motion sickness up until i was ready to go to the water. however, the seal really enjoyed me being sick, especially underwater. very enjoyable dive despite the sickness.

Captain Bill's Charters, Portsmouth, NH is excellent.

For the Isles of Shoals, the Lady Patricia, a 45-footer out of Portsmouth, NH, is one of the very best charters I've ever been on. (Right up there with Fran Marcoux.)

It's owned and operated by Captain Bill Wagner (Captain Bill's Charters), who really knows his stuff.

http://captainbillscharter.com/

It's convenient to get to the dock, and it doesn't take long to motor out to the Isles from Portsmouth.

The boat was very roomy with only 10 divers on board and it can accomodate twice that many, I believe.

We saw quite a few seals out by Mingo Rock.

Harbor seal, about 3 feet away P8070017 AC, M-Cr, R.jpg

Dave C

Dove with the seals at boon island couple weeks ago. It was great, they were living large and we were the only ones there so they stayed around

There's also the Sushi Seeker, Bill Lucier, Cpt.(sp?) also Ops out of Ports. Harbor. Been our with him a couple times..He goes out year round I believe. Good guy. Good op.

MSilvia:
Oh... right. I remember reading that. Still no idea who stopped running charters though. I guess if none of us know, that would explain why they went out of business.

One was Capt. Rob out of Rye. Don't know who the second was.

Back
Top Bottom