Seaquest Black Diamond Size S do-it-all BC $250!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glee719

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This was my first BC from 5-6 years ago, I bought it after taking OW certification and had about 20 dives in it (I think only 2 dreaded salt water dives in NJ and the others are fresh water in Dutch Springs). I didn't know anything back then, bought one size too small to anticipate future "growth", and this BC was way more than what I needed at the time. Now I am fatter and a Divemaster, and I choose carefully :D

See the raving reviews at Leisure Pro for this BC. This was close to $500, and it is now discontinued.
Link to reviews.

If this was the right size for me I may even keep it, because I do like back-inflation and all the d-rings it comes with. Also, if you notice the left side hangs a lot lower that's because it's a HUGE mesh pocket. You can probably put 2 spare masks in there if you want to; not that you need to, but just to show the size. The quality is very solid, using heavy duty materials and wide nylon straps and large Velcros. I inspected the valves and springs, and they are all clean. Even on the inside you can see the stainless steel rivets have no tarnish at all.

This BC is very well regarded and you can Google to find out more. Asking $200 plus shipping and payment fees if applicable.

Attachments

• IMG_0866.jpg
    IMG_0866.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0867.jpg
    IMG_0867.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0868.jpg
    IMG_0868.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0869.jpg
    IMG_0869.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0871.jpg
    IMG_0871.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0872.jpg
    IMG_0872.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0873.jpg
    IMG_0873.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Even though it doesn't have high mileage, I want to consider its age and drop this to $200.

can u make a better offer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom