SEAS 2000 SCUBA EXPOSITION

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

herman,

Are they mainly promoting just diving in their area?
I mean, is it a "local" production to reach people just locally to them?

Sounds pretty interesting, alot of useful lectures, history, etc. May just have to plan a trip to NC!

gadiver

It is my understanding it is a ment to cover the gambit of diving, while I am sure the local shops will have a presence, the NC coastal dive operators will be there as well (the NC coast was rated the best wreck dive location in the world by Rodales mag a few years ago). I was just talking to one of the local dive shop owners (I live in Raleigh) and he told me he was pressing all of his vendors to set up booths to show the latest and greatest in new gear. I just went to the web site and looked at the list of exihibiters and it included Peter Hughs, the Aggressor Fleet, ScubaPro, Oceanic and Dacor to name a few, so it should be a good show for all.

Hi King,

My diving wife and I went and had a great time!! Lots of forums, equipment vendors and dive operators....the likes of Scuba Pro, The Necton Pilot, Curcau travel bureau and the Aggressor Fleet. We had in pool diving demo's for adults and kids along with Sassy (the new PADI program for kids)and Dragor (sp?) rebreathers that you could try in the pool. The crowds were better than anyone expected. Plans are already afoot for next year from what I hear. I will post the new date when I hear it. Hoped to win one of the trip door prizes but no luck , oh well, I did win 4 tickets to the North Carolina Aquariams, at least I can go watch the fish when it's too cold (for me anyway)to dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom