Seas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s:
You just need to win the $200 gift card that Phil is giving away this month.
(Just don't tell PaulWall about it. He won the Tri-Metal regulator Phil gave away).

You can register for it here:
http://www.divesports.com/prizeform.asp

All right Mike this is your 2nd violation on telling someone how to register for the Dive Sport's monthly give away. One more and I'll make sure you next air fill is from Skill Lube.

RocketMan:
All right Mike this is your 2nd violation on telling someone how to register for the Dive Sport's monthly give away. One more and I'll make sure you next air fill is from Skill Lube.

Personally I think Mike should start a tread to remind everyone each month to register.
I never remember until I see one of his post. So, thanks Mike!!

ScubaLuke:
Thanks for the link Mike. I just registered.

The only thing that concerns me is that if the $50 card cost me $200 then the $200 card will end up costing me $800. I may have to take out a loan so I can afford to win that much.
Luke

:lol: Oh man! now I got to clean the coffee off of my monitor again. That statement is so true I always end up spending 2x-4x what I plan everytime I visit Phil.

AL

Diveral:
...I always end up spending 2x-4x what I plan everytime I visit Phil.
I'm pretty sure he's able to do the Jedi mind trick on his customers. Or maybe he just has lots of cool stuff.
Luke

Not to hijack the thread, but if any of you guys see PaulWall anytime soon, tell him "The Kraken" said "Hi!".

That guy has one heck of a sense of humor.

Safe dives, guys . . . .
. . . and safer ascents

the K

The Kraken:
Not to hijack the thread, but if any of you guys see PaulWall anytime soon, tell him "The Kraken" said "Hi!".

That guy has one heck of a sense of humor.

The funny thing about Paul winning that regulator, he didn't even know he won it and Suprbugman went diving with him a few days later and asked "is that the regulator you won from Dive Sports?" Paul was like "huh?" and Bugman had to explain (I think several times) that Paul had won the regulator. It was too funny.

PLEASE STOP telling everyone abut the monthly givaway!!!! The more people who enter the less chance I have, and I haven't won anything yet !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom