seeking Buyers, Investors and/or Working Partners for our Charter Boat business.

Discussion in 'Classifieds: Miscellaneous Items - Auction Links' started by NEWENGLANDCHARTERS, Mar 1, 2008.

1. NEWENGLANDCHARTERS

NEWENGLANDCHARTERS Dive Charter

We are seeking Buyers, Investors and/or Working Partners for our Charter Boat business.

We are currently asking $2,000. for each percentage of ownership.

Complete infrastructure in place!

44 ft 49 Passenger USCG Documented Boat. Charter/ Guide /Tour boat fishing/sightseeing business in Saco, Maine

Home

2. Wookie

Wookie ScubaBoard Business Sponsor ScubaBoard Business Sponsor

Your web page seems to be down.

3. scubadale

scubadale Scuba Instructor

Maybe they should be asking for technology investments first.

4. NEWENGLANDCHARTERS

The WEB Page was down for a day to be rebuilt.

here you go.

Home

[​IMG]

5. Hawaii Scuba Divers

Hawaii Scuba Divers Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: I'm a Fish!
    Your website is still not working or filled out properly..This is the 1st impression people get of your business and as so needs to be filled with info????
    Do you offer Scuba as service...
    Aloha Mark

6. DennisS

DennisS Great White

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    Hookers and diving, it sounds like a sure thing investment.

7. NEWENGLANDCHARTERS

Aloha:

I clicked on the link and it goes rigt to my home page. Then I have tried all the hotlinks on the pictures and they appears to all work.

What do you suggest? What would you like to see on the website?

The 44 ft Tour Boat is a New Startup venture. I have run SCUBA, Fishing, Kayack Whale Watching Charters for many years on my 30 ft Charterboat down in Glouster MA area and we are now getting into different things.

We have lots of Harbor Seals in the area at most of the islands in Saco Bay and some really Great Scallop Diving. I would like to see some Scuba equipment manufactures join us in promoting their products on some diving trips.

I also am Repping a line of center console boats from a Brand New Boat Builder COMPASS MARINE INTERNATIONAL

and NAVIS/SAMYUNG MARINE ELECTRONICS

Capt Walt

Master Maine Guide

Home

8. Hawaii Scuba Divers

Hawaii Scuba Divers Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: I'm a Fish!
    Aloha,
    Would like to see local pic's of boat or area that service will be operating and what type of prices and other Info...
    Aloha from Hawaii.

9. NetDoc

NetDoc Chairman of the Board

Moved to Miscellaneous. Thanks.

10. NetDoc

NetDoc Chairman of the Board

11. Otter

Otter ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    Doesn't an LLC limit the # of investors one can have?

12. NEWENGLANDCHARTERS

13. EastEndDiver

EastEndDiver Photographer

# of Dives: 2,500 - 4,999
    If you do the math :

He is offering a one percent share for $2,000.00 that means that 100% (total) would be worth $200,000.00 Yet he is trying to unload the boat for $79,000.00 or "best offer".Now does that make sense or is it just a scam?
    I believe an LLC is a "Limited Liability Corporation" which pretty much means that only the assets of the corporation can be "attacked" by a creditor,which if that is the case there is not much to "attack" in this case.I may be wrong but that is the way I understand an LLC.

14. NEWENGLANDCHARTERS

Title 31, §621: Formation

§621. Formation
    One or more persons may form a limited liability company by signing and filing articles of organization with the Secretary of State. The person or persons need not be members of the limited liability company at the time of formation or after formation has occurred. The minimum number of members for a limited liability company created under this Act is one. [1997, c. 633, §10 (AMD).]

15. NEWENGLANDCHARTERS

Hey East End diver.

The 44 ft Boat for $79,900 as it sits today is only a part of the entire business and only one of its assetts.. We may very well inporve it with investments of a new hardtop and new engines and new electronics and other things that increase the value of the vessel. Othe Investments will be in our operations and the adddition of other boats. The Total net worth and later invertors percentages will then be changed to reflect this.

Capt Walt

16. EastEndDiver

EastEndDiver Photographer

# of Dives: 2,500 - 4,999
    Do you have a recent survey of the boat and also what about a recent CG inspection for amount of passengers etc?

17. NEWENGLANDCHARTERS

I have all the informantion that a prospective partner may wish to see.

Send me your Resume and statement of finances and we will get togeter in person to discuss it.

18. scubadale

Capt. Walt

I would suggest you start over with your quest for investors. First learn to use spell check. When you are typing something and it has an underline below it that is an indication that something is wrong (unless you have formatted the text to have an underline) In your above quote I have put your mistakes in bold for you. Second build the website to be customer friendly. The following is from your product page:

Name of product 1

Description of product 1 ...

Name of product 2

Description of product 2 ...

Name of product 3

Description of product 3 ...

Name of product 4

Description of product 4 ...

The sad thing is the links actually go to products. Wouldn't it be neat if the names of the products were actually put on the product page?

That is all my ranting for now. Always looking for investment opportunities but you website and spelling skills would indicate that you might not be the best businessman to invest with.

19. NEWENGLANDCHARTERS

Thanks Scubadale.

But I cant seem to figure out where you are seeing all these things on my web page?

Name of product 1

Description of product 1 ...

Name of product 2

Description of product 2 ...

Name of product 3

Description of product 3 ...

Name of product 4

Description of product 4 ...

Home

All I have on the WEB page is pictures with hotlinks to them.

Nothing anywhere is Underlined. ????

Sure there were a few spelling mistakes. But Hey; I'm an Engineer, not a secretary or a software programer.

I just ran the web site thru spell check and it cleaned the typos up..

Next Critique?

Oh. I just checked out your website at Page 1

Your spelling looks OK but a lot of your paged are blank and you need more Aye Candy. Here I can help you with that.

just add some cool graphics that say DIVER to your customers like

[​IMG]

20. scubadale

Thanks for the Aye Candy. If you had her on your boats you could get a lot more than $2000 just for a trip and then you wouldn't have to worry about ******* like me critiquing you. The product link was at the bottom of your page and it is now gone. Whatever you did fixed it.