Seinfeld trivia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

munkispank:
what did Jerry bet Elaine to do in the Chinese restuarant (prior to seeing plan 9 from outer space)?

walk over to someone else's table and eat a piece of food, then leave without saying anything

what episode paralleled the Kennedy assassination conspiracy theory?

cowprintrabbit:
walk over to someone else's table and eat a piece of food, then leave without saying anything

what episode paralleled the Kennedy assassination conspiracy theory?

It was the episode(s) with Keith Hernandez. "The Boyfriend," I think?

Anyone know how many and which real life New York Yankees have made appearances on the show?

ohhh- it was the baseball game one- with the spit from the baseball guy- what was the name?- I don't know.

how many times was Elaine not "master of her Domain" ?

munkispank:
ohhh- it was the baseball game one- with the spit from the baseball guy- what was the name?- I don't know.

how many times was Elaine not "master of her Domain" ?

Just once in that episode wasn't it? Spurred on by the encounters with JFK jr.

And it was the marble rye that Jerry had to have so George could replace the one his parents took after having dinner with Suzan's parents.

cancun mark:
It burned down,

what imported contraband burned it down?

Cuban cigars

Little animal trivia...

What was the name of the dog that Kramer took his medicine. And what was the name of the horse that pulled the handsome cab that Kramer borrowed.

nativenarcosis:
Just once in that episode wasn't it? Spurred on by the encounters with JFK jr.

And it was the marble rye that Jerry had to have so George could replace the one his parents took after having dinner with Suzan's parents.

Yeah- I thought that it was marble rye- seems to be an argument here over rye vs babke!!!!

and Elaine re-enters the contest a couple of times :)

don't know about the animals though- I remeber the horse was fed bizarre food which made him gassy

nativenarcosis:
Cuban cigars

Little animal trivia...

What was the name of the dog that Kramer took his medicine. And what was the name of the horse that pulled the handsome cab that Kramer borrowed.

Dog = Smuckers
Horse = Rusty (Gassy Beefareeno eating horse)

Why did Kramer get thrown out of Base ball Fantasy camp?

gfisher4792:
Why did Kramer get thrown out of Base ball Fantasy camp?
He punched Mickey Mantle.

munkispank:
Yeah- I thought that it was marble rye- seems to be an argument here over rye vs babke!!!!

and Elaine re-enters the contest a couple of times :)

don't know about the animals though- I remeber the horse was fed bizarre food which made him gassy

It was definately marble rye,

and the horse ate tinned ravioli that Kramer bought form some wholesale grocery store..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom