Selling 2 Scuba pro G250V's w/mk17 & 2 Scubapro A700's w/mk25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryno956

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The two G250V's and mk17 are on a long hose setup, yoke style. around 50 dives on them. All hoses and pressure gauge are included. Asking $650. They are in great shape, i just need the cash.

Also selling a yoke style set of A700's. Regular recreation style setup. All hoses and pressure gauge are included as well. Asking $695. they have around 75 dives on them.

I will be happy to email pictures to any interested parties.

I can accept paypal payments and provide tracking information once full payment has been made.

Shipping will be extra. Shipping is up to the seller to tell me how they want it shipped and I'll print the shipping label.

Please feel fee to ask any questions
I'll also entertain any reasonable offers.

Thank you
Ryan

Last edited:
I've read several bad experiences on here of people paying for gear they never receive. I also realize that while not new to the board, I'm most certainly not a regular. And this is the first item I've tried to sell on the board.
So to help ease some uncertainty about me and help assure a more than satisfactory buying experience. I am providing the link below to my local dive shop website, where I work as a Divemaster. You'll find a picture and a short bio. I hope this helps with any prospective buyers on the fence about doing business with me.
Thank you
Ryan Williams

Adventure Sports

---------- Post added January 10th, 2014 at 09:07 PM ----------

email sent with pics.

---------- Post added January 10th, 2014 at 09:07 PM ----------

pm answered and texted pics

Pm answered

---------- Post added January 12th, 2014 at 09:31 PM ----------

Pm answered

Posted sale on eBay!! See pictures of regulators there!!
search seller name rewillia41
thanks
Ryan

---------- Post added January 15th, 2014 at 09:56 PM ----------

Pm answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom