Selling here a violation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

on_two_wheels

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Is posting an item for sale here a terms violation? I might sell something but it's just way too big to ship at 100 lbs. I know there's a "marketplace" in the so cal section but looking at the number of views on the threads, it's rare anyone even goes in there.

Right, put it in the classifieds but you can put a link to that post in your signature line. In that way, you are not breaking any rules and more people get exposed to it.

Last edited:
Is posting an item for sale here a terms violation? I might sell something but it's just way too big to ship at 100 lbs. I know there's a "marketplace" in the so cal section but looking at the number of views on the threads, it's rare anyone even goes in there.

Too big to ship at 100lbs? Is it your wife? You could probably get more for her on Craigs List!

what'd you find a floating bale of California medical grade marijuana? i thought they only came in kilo sized prescriptions, for extra pain relief. i found one once, it made my ankles swell up, too salty. i wanta find out what the 100lb sale is? awww no, now i gotta find the labyrinth to get to it? life just aint easy sometimes. wish they'd drop those bales in fresh water on occasion.

So Cal Covers the area from San Luis Obispo County to the Mexican border and everything in between;
Selling here a violation?;
Too big to ship at 100 lbs?
Sounds like code to me.

Holy crap!! Y'all are serious conspiracy theorists. Fortunately, I'm not married or I'd have colorful words for anyone suggesting what I could get for her on craigslist. I guess since the question has been posed "what is it" I can answer here. A set of doubles....wing, tanks (108s), bands, manifold and plate.

Teamcasa, always with the useful info. Thanks.

Holy crap!! Y'all are serious conspiracy theorists. Fortunately, I'm not married or I'd have colorful words for anyone suggesting what I could get for her on craigslist. I guess since the question has been posed "what is it" I can answer here. A set of doubles....wing, tanks (108s), bands, manifold and plate.

Teamcasa, always with the useful info. Thanks.

How come the gear sell off? OC->CCR??

Dwayne

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom