September Photo Theme: Incognito in Plain Sight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This one was hiding in the tiny corals starting to form on the bouy on a mooring line. Two people before me had a look to see if they found something interesting on that ball, which they didnt.. (I was nice enough to point it out after I got my shots tho).
9305237423_91db2a6f40_o.jpg

From another angle
9308023758_518b6f6a59_o.jpg

I just love those small blennies (and gobies)

Indonesia on my mind ... these were from five years ago ... I'm going back in a couple weeks ...

CIMG5770.jpg

CIMG5346.jpg

CIMG8206.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

From the Philippines

Some from the Philippines.

hide-1.jpg

One of the usual suspects.
hide-2.jpg

The white nose gave him away!
hide-3.jpg

Hooded Nudi at Anilo. Even when you knew he was there - look up and he is gone. Impossible to get a picture of this thing. We have similar creatures here in the PNW much easier to photograph.
hide-5.jpg

Another sea moth
hide-6.jpg

Indonesia on my mind ... these were from five years ago ... I'm going back in a couple weeks ...

CIMG5770.jpg

Thats just SO COOL!
Especially given that crabs isnt what most people consider to be neither cool nor cute, but you got to be real boring not to think this one is cool and maybe a bit cute :D

Youre missing the </img> on all of those (assuming scubaboard parse html)

Back
Top Bottom