Shark and Ray Protection in the PI's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is the Draft Executive Order.

Come visit me in prison with fruits and magazines and say a kind word about us when we are expelled from the PI's!!

Worthwhile if shark and rays get protected here - for them and tourism here.

Regards

WWD

Attachments

• Draft.doc
    30 KB · Views: 48
Way to be a martyr! haha good for u tho. please keep us updated on the signing, i dont think i'd hear about it any other way. Cheers mate!

for those of you on Facebook, please join the "Stop Shark Finning" cause.

Check out Sea Shepherd Conservation Society as well. They are also on Facebook. It is an interesting organization that uses different (and more extreme) tactics to achieve there goals of conservation.

Hong Kong is the number one importer of fins. I believe Taiwan is number two. I'm sure China is not to far behind....

Check out Sea Shepherd Conservation Society as well. They are also on Facebook. It is an interesting organization that uses different (and more extreme) tactics to achieve there goals of conservation.

Hong Kong is the number one importer of fins. I believe Taiwan is number two. I'm sure China is not to far behind....

china may not be an importer. thats because its own fishermen (poachers) are doing the catching here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom