Shark jumps onto boat in Haulover Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maybe the shark was trying to kill itself?

he'd probably been going "one of these days, a boat is gonna get close to me, and it's goodbye cruel ocean"

Debby, you are the reporter lately!!!
Did you know that I used to work for the Sun-Sentinel and that my ex-spouse worked for WPLG, Ch. 10 news? What can I say, I look for the weird news!

One thing if we were in Duluth, or Peoria - but the ignorance about boating, fish, and especially diving by the local S. FL media (especially TV) never fails to astound me :shakehead:
Don't get me started. I don't feel like typing that much. Buy me a few mojitos some day and I'll entertain you with TRUE stories about the media for hours!!! :rofl3:

Did you know that I used to work for the Sun-Sentinel and that my ex-spouse worked for WPLG, Ch. 10 news? What can I say, I look for the weird news![/COLOR]

Don't get me started. I don't feel like typing that much. Buy me a few mojitos some day and I'll entertain you with TRUE stories about the media for hours!!! :rofl3:

Say the time and place, and I'm there - Sharon likes strawberry margaritas BTW, but I LOVE mojitos :D

I'll bet they needed alot of 'sink the stink' for their wetsuits after that!

Last edited:
Say the time and place, and I'm there - Sharon likes strawberry margaritas BTW, but I LOVE mojitos :D
It's a date!!! Let's go diving when I return from the Bahamas (August 29)!!!

I'll be they needed alot of 'sink the stink' for their wetsuits after that!
:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom