Sharks in the News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vincent54

Contributor
Reaction score
Here is another reason why the USA should boycott China. Besides polluting the world and making crap that breaks, they continue to exterminate the world's shark population.

Hong Kong Shark Fin Traders Dry Product On Rooftops (PHOTOS)

With China disregarding marine conservation, the Oceans will become a desolate, polluted dump. I would love to throw this Chinese made MAC Book into the toilet, but I have no alternative other than to buy China made goods(Usually junk) Support and buy American made products. Last I knew, China had trouble making dog food. . I will check my regulator and make sure it was not made in China with lead..We support a country that denies it's citizens civil rights, doesn't know how to farm or feed it's population, is Communist, and hates America. Cheers

Shark finning ! Yes it makes me sick and Chinese ignorants and disregard for marnine life and conservation

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom